- Tatjana Zdanoka MEP, Member of EU Petitions Committee who supported the petitions by mother and daughter and got the issue on the agenda of the Petitions Committee;
- The President of Latvia Andris Berzins who promised his support to these demonstrators outside his residence – at 2:30 mins on this video – while we were talking to the Ambassador:
- The Ambassador who promised to meet Merton Council;
- The Anti Juvenile Justice Agency which produced a number of video clips for YouTube;
- Against Child Trafficking.org [ACT] who sent this letter to the Ambassador in London which was also handed to the President of Latvia;
- ACT reported Children removed from parents in England back to Portugal. Latvia next!