John Hemming MP says on Russia Today that parents should flee the UK for they can’t get a fair trial in the family courts.
- That’s Article 6 of the EU Convention on Human Rights.
The right to family life is being violated by every artificial and forceful separation between parent and child.
- That’s Article 8 of the EU Convention on Human Rights.
Not to allow parents to speak in their native language with their children in supervised contacts, is one of the five points that are unique in the UK.
- That’s against Article 10, the freedom of speech in the EU Convention on Human Rights.
- That’s the subject of the petition made by Ilya Antonova who was before the Petitions Committee in Brussels for the second time.
- This time he showed the video of how his siblings were forcibly removed by the Dutch Police. It is shocking and very similar to videos on Facebook that gave rise to the Baby judgement by Sir James Munby. He appeals to courts to adapt to the realities of the internet, particularly social media.
To take babies right after birth or even with forced Caesarian goes against this judgement by Sir James Munby, the current President of the Family Division.
- Para 44 onwards in this judgement of 2003 includes the mother’s and baby’s right to breastfeeding!
- More significant judgements by Sir James Munby are here.