There is going to be a further hearing on 29 October and we hope that this is going to be the sign of a turning of the tide.
1. the National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse is our big hope:
- for victims to get compensation
- whistleblowers to stop from being persecuted
- survivors of sexual abuse to be heard without fear.
2. Irish Thomas Sheridan says on a radio show:
- the UK people can now do for the UK Establishment what the Irish have achieved for the catholic church: rob them of their credibility
- there is a golden opportunity as paedophilia has become ‘topical’.
- asks why has it taken so long to take allegations seriously?
- says “Westminster ‘chumocracy’ protected their own over paedophilia.”
4. Our appeal to the Home Affairs Committee is waiting for
- children to be returned from ‘care’
- forced adoptions to be reversed
- children and parents to be compensated.
Is that too much to ask for all the troubles caused???